Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower & cheese fritters with warm pepper relish
- 1 cauliflower - you need 350g/12oz
- 100 g/ 4 oz plain flour
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 100 g/ 4 oz feta cheese , roughly crumbled into small chunks
- 125g ball mozzarella , torn into small pieces
- zest 1 lemon , plus wedges to serve
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- olive oil , for frying
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 red peppers , chopped
- small chunk ginger , finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 red chilli , chopped (leave the seeds in)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 250 g/ 9 oz tomatoes , roughly chopped if large, left whole if cherry
- 50 g/ 2 oz soft light brown sugar
- 50 ml/ 2 fl oz red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sultanas
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?