Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower & Quinoa Salad
- 350g cauliflower (about 1/2), cut into small florets
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Finely grated rind and juice of 2 lemons, or to taste
- 100ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 400g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 200g quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups each coarsely torn flat-leaf parsley and mint
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 100g Greek feta or labne, coarsely crumbled
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?