Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower, White Bean, and Feta Salad
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, trimmed, cut into small florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans (such as Great Northern or navy beans), drained
- 2 large heads of Belgian endive, trimmed, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?