Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Soup with Sharp Cheddar & ThymeCauliflower Soup with Sharp Cheddar. Cauliflower Soup with Sharp Cheddar and ThymeThe Sensitive Epicure:Haute Apple Pie:CIA Dropout:Daily*Dishin:Virtually Homemade:Whats Gaby Cooking:Thursday Night Dinner:Cooking Channel:Napa Farmhouse 1885:FN Dish:
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (plus more for garnishing)
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 quart chicken or veggie stock
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower florets (should be the same size as the potatoes)
- 2/3 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?