Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Soup with Seared Scallops, Lemon Oil, and American Caviar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 3 3/4 cups 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces cauliflower (from 1 large head)
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1 leek (white and pale green parts only), cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 6 sea scallops, patted dry
- 1 30-gm jar American white sturgeon caviar (about 1 ounce)
- 6 teaspoons purchased lemon-infused grapeseed oil
- Finely chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?