Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Soup with Pecorino Romano and Truffle Oil
- 2 ounces applewood-smoked bacon (about 2 1/2 slices), chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 cups 1-inch pieces cauliflower (cut from 1 large head)
- 3 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 3/4-inch cube Pecorino Romano cheese plus additional cheese shavings for serving
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- White or black truffle oil (for drizzling)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?