Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Soup with Lobster Dumplings
- 4 ounces butter
- 4 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, greens removed, head cut into small pieces
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 3 (1 1/2 pound) whole lobsters, cooked, meat removed from shell, 1/2 cup tail meat reserved for dumplings, tail meat sliced into rounds
- 1 1/2 cups white bread crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 teaspoons chopped tarragon
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked lobster meat
- Milk, to bind if needed
- Salt and ground white pepper
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?