Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Ravioli with Guanciale
- 1 1/2 cups semolina flour (pasta flour)*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- All purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups 1-inch cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese**
- 8 ounces thinly sliced guanciale or pancetta (Italian bacon), cut crosswise into thin strips
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?