Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Pasta with Pecorino, Grated Egg, and Pine Nuts
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cored, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 2 cups whole wheat penne
- 2 ounces Pecorino, grated
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves, or a combination of parsley and fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon (or more) lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?