Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Green Curry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, medium dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 4 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 (13- to 14-ounce) can unsweetened regular or light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), trimmed and cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup packed Thai basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- rice, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?