Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Gratin with Mustard-Sage Cornbread Crumbs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 cup chopped shallots
- 9 cups 1 1/2-inch cauliflower florets (preferably white, green, and yellow)
- 1 1/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled cornbread (homemade or purchased)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?