Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- 2 cups chicken broth (I like the Imagine and Pacific brand in the box, not the can)
- 1 head cauliflower (about a pound), broken into large pieces
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 five ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I love the Cabot brand!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?