Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower-Parsnip Soup with Beet Crisps Recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium leek , halved lengthwise, rinsed, and thinly sliced crosswise (white and pale green parts only)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cauliflower florets (about 1/2 a small head)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1 medium red beet
- 1 cup peanut or canola oil , for frying
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?