Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine or light butter
- ½ cup chopped onion or leek (white and light green portions only)(see Notes)
- 1½ teaspoons crushed fresh garlic
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets
- 2½ cups water
- 1½ teaspoons chicken or vegetable bouillon granules
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup evaporated nonfat or low-fat milk
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?