Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 Ciabatta Rolls, store-bought Italian rolls, or 6-inch lengths of soft Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 thin slices (about 2 ounces) Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped pickled jalapenos or more to taste
- 4 thin slices (about 2 ounces) Serrano ham, prosciutto, or cured ham
- 4 thin slices (about 2 ounces) roast pork
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 241kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 65mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|