Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Catherine Berwick's Parsnip & maple syrup cake
- 175g butter , plus extra for greasing
- 250g demerara sugar
- 100ml maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 250g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 250g parsnips , peeled and grated
- 1 medium eating apple , peeled, cored and grated
- 50g pecans , roughly chopped
- zest and juice 1 small orange
- icing sugar , to serve
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?