Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Catfish Saint James
- 4 (8 ounce) fillets catfish
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 71.5g|
|Saturated Fat 38.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|