Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Catfish Fillets with Pecan-Butter Sauce
- 1½ pounds catfish fillets, cut into four pieces about 6 ounces each
- cajun or creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon oil, preferably canola or corn oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup seafood stock or bottled clam juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste, optional
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 353kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 88mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|