Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound catfish fillets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely crushed buttery round crackers
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|