Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 small garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 best-quality oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large pinch of coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1½ tablespoons fragrant extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, preferably aged
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 small ripe Hass avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 small ripe plum tomato, cut in half and grated on a box grater, skin discarded
- Toasted or grilled country bread, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 37kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|