Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cassoulet of bacon & Toulouse sausage with confit pheasant
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 onions , finely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves , unpeeled
- 8 Toulouse sausages
- 400g whole piece of smoked streaky bacon or pancetta
- 2 generous glasses of red wine
- 600g good-quality chopped canned Italian tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 2 x 400g cans white haricot beans or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 50g fine white breadcrumbs
- a little chopped parsley to serve
- 4 x 500g jars goose fat (it sounds a lot, but you can re-use it again and again)
- 8 pheasant legs, bone in
- 10 black peppercorns
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?