Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken thighs (about 1¼ pounds) cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked white beans, drained
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded, and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- Green or red leaf lettuce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 181kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|