Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Casserole of Chicken Tacos and Green Sauce
- ½ cup (85 ml) safflower oil, approximately, for frying
- 20 5-inch (12.5 cm) corn tortillas
- 1½ cups (375 ml) thick crème fraïche
- 2 cups (500 ml) well-seasoned poached chicken for tacos, warmed through
- 2 cups (500 ml) eggs with chorizo and tomato, warmed through
- 2 cups (500 ml) salsa verde, warmed through
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 367kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|