Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Casserole Roasted Chicken with Garlic, Lemon and Watercress Salad
- For the Chicken:
- A 5 1/2 to 6-pound roaster chicken
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 large heads of garlic separated into cloves, unpeeled
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 lemons halved crosswise
- For the Salad:
- 1/4 cup very fresh-tasting walnut oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 12 bunches watercress
- Special Equipment Suggested:
- A covered casserole or roaster just large enough to hold the chicken comfortably
- A bulb baster
- A pastry brush
- An oven-proof serving platter
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?