Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Casnsi from Val Camonica
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound 2 ounces potatoes, diced
- 14 ounces Swiss chard, stalks removed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 sprig chopped fresh parsley
- 1 leek, chopped
- 7 ounces Italian sausage, skinned and chopped
- 3/4 cups bread crumbs
- Generous 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?