Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cashew Chicken with Water Chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2/3 cup cashews
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|