Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cashew Brittle Chunks
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- DirectionsLine a 4 1/2-by-9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang on each long side. Toast oats and cashews in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, until aromatic and just starting to turn golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?