Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrots With Spicy Olive-Lemon Oil
- 3 pounds carrotspeeled, cut into 2-inch pieces, and halved lengthwise if thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, very thinly sliced, plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?