Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- zest and juice 1 orange
- 50g sultanas
- 150ml sunflower oil , plus extra for greasing
- 2 eggs
- 140g soft light brown sugar
- 85g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 85g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp each ground cinnamon and ground mixed spice
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 140g carrots , coarsely grated
- 50g walnuts , chopped, plus a few halves to decorate
- 200g soft cheese
- 50g butter , softened
- 85g icing sugar , sifted
- pinch ground cinnamon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?