Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot and Pineapple Cake
- 1 pound whole wheat flour (about 3 1/3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup light olive oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 ounces carrot, grated (about 2½ cups)
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup dry, unsweetened coconut
- 9 ounces crushed pineapple in natural juice (about 1 cup)
- Confectio ners sugar, for dusting (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?