Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot and Parsnip Puree with Fresh Tarragon
- 5 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 large parsnips, peeled and diced
- 1 large baking potato, such as Idaho or russet, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp whole milk or heavy cream, heated
- 2 tsp chopped tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Food processor
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 285kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|