Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot and Orange Soup
- 1 lb (450g) carrots, sliced
- 1 leek, white and pale green parts only, sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small baking potato, about 4 oz (115g), peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- Pinch of ground cumin
- 10 fl oz (300ml) orange juice
- 2 cups vegetable stock or chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 191kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|