Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot and Ginger Soup
- 1/2 medium butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound carrots - peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed or to taste
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|