Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot Spice and Walnut Pie
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pastry shell, partially baked
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|