Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 pounds carrots
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (or clarified butter)
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cups+ vegetable stock or water
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- fine grain sea salt (as much as you need)
- - olive oil, toasted sesame oil, or red chile oil for a finishing drizzle - if you use toasted sesame oil (sometimes labeled pure sesame oil) it is very strong. I typically dilute it with olive oil. I use one part sesame oil to four parts olive oil.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?