Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 3/4 pounds carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|