Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot Slaw with Mango Chutney Dressing
- 3 tablespoons sweet mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and shredded (about 4 cups)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallion greens
- Additional lime juice, if needed
- Additional salt, if needed
- ¼ cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|