Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot Salad with Yogurt and Coriander
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup whole or 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound small carrots, assorted colors if desired, scrubbed, very thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 6 medium radishes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on a sharp diagonal
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?