Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot Salad with Orange, Green Olives, and Green Onions
- 3 pounds carrots, peeled, cut on diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- Drizzle of honey (optional)
- 1 cup drained chopped pitted brine-cured green olives
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- Orange slices
- Fresh Italian parsley sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?