Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grated yellow onion
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 126kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 81mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|