Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot, Leek, and Parsley Mash Recipe
- 5 pounds carrots , peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium leek , white and pale green parts only, halved lengthwise, rinsed, and thinly sliced crosswise (about 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup half-and-half , at room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?