Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots (from about 4 medium carrots)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 (1/2 stick) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?