Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot, Cranberry, and Walnut Salad
- 1 pound carrots
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup toasted and coarsely chopped walnuts (see Note)
- One 4-inch-long piece fresh ginger, peeled and shredded on a box grater
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 240kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|