Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot, Cilantro, and Chile Slaw
- 12 ounces carrots (preferably assorted colors), peeled, julienned (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 2 jalapeños, stemmed, seeded, minced
- 1/2 cup (loosely packed) fresh cilantro leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?