Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese-Lemon Zest Frosting
- 1/3 cup dried shredded organic unsweetened coconut
- About 1 pound organic farm-fresh carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch Lengths (3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped organic pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 cups organic cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/4 teaspoons organic ground cinnamon
- Pinch of freshly grated organic nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark-brown sugar
- 3/4 cup organic canola oil
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- 3 organic eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted organic walnuts
- 1/2 cup organic golden raisins, plumped in warm water for 20 minutes and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh organic ginger
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?