Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, heated until just melted
- 1/2 cup dried dates, seeded and finely chopped into a paste
- 3 ripe bananas (1 1/4 cups), mashed well
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots (about 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (2% or lowfat is ok)
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup (or to taste)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?