Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot Cabbage Slaw with Cumin Vinaigrette
- 2 1/4 pounds carrots with tops
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds,
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound Savoy cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- Equipment: an adjustable blade slicer fitted with 1/8-inch julienne attachment
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?