Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot, Avocado, and Orange Salad
- 4 medium garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- Maldon or another flaky sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds, toasted and ground
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons crumbled dried pequin chilies or red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 30 or so similarly sized (each about the size of your pointer finger) young carrots, not peeled, 1/2 inch of the green tops left on
- 3 tennis-ball-sized oranges
- 3 ripe Hass avocados, chilled
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- A handful of small, delicate cilantro sprigs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?