Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot Almond Salad
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup / 3 oz / 85g sliced almonds
- a small handful cilantro, about 1/2 cup
- 1 medium clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and de-veined
- 1/4+ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch / 8 oz / 225 g baby carrots, scrubbed and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 bunch / 16 oz / 450 g pencil-thin asparagus, stalks trimmed, cut into 2-inch segments
- squeeze of lemon, optional
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?