Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carrot-Ginger Soup with Chile Butter and Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (white and green parts only)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 1 5-ounce white-skinned potato, peeled, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 5 cups (or more) vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts, finely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?